Creating newsletters within Reach allows you to include multiple stories, images and links within one message, and distribute them to your team members through all Reach channels.
To do this:
- On the Message dashboard, click on “+ New Message”
- A new window will be displayed, which you can select Single
Message or Newsletter. Once selected, click on “Use Selected
- A new message will be started with the Newsletter template.
You can enter with the following information
- Header: Logo and Newsletter title
- Main story: Image, title, URL for link and description
- Body stories: Image, title, URL for link and description.
There is no limitation on the body stories, you can add and /or delete them as
For more information, check out this demonstration video: