Customers with in-force Maintenance Contracts have access to unlimited product support from our Customer Experience team (Support + Customer Success). Our team supports the latest two versions of our software. In many cases our team will be able to assist with issues and questions related to older versions; however, bug fixes, best practices, and how-to articles will only apply to the latest version.
Product support covers:
- Access to our Help Center
- Access to updates and upgrades
- Access to self-directed training resources & on-demand webinars
- Troubleshooting & fixing issues related to the front-end of the product
- Diagnosing software performance issues
- Bug replication and reporting
- Maintenance of servers for private cloud customers
- Ideas & best practices for your organization
- Assistance with "how-to" questions from our Support and Customer Success teams
Product Support does not cover:
- Creating or deploying custom code, or supporting custom code added to the product
- Database changes (queries, changes, import/export, etc.)
- Supporting integrations into the product
- Environmental issues related to your on-premise server*
- Data/disaster recovery
- Test/development servers
- Re-installing, migrating, or externalizing your intranet
Our Technical Support Specialists can assist you with the following as a professional service:
- Assisted upgrade
- Assisted upgrade with server migration
- Re-installation or fresh installation
- Assistance with externalizing your site
- Assistance with setting up a test environment
- Support for your test environment
For more information email us with more information about your needs and we will work with you to create a scope of work and a quote.
A note on environmental issues for our on-premise customers
Troubleshooting environmental issues and/or issues unrelated to our product is limited to 2 people-hours per year. Customers are responsible for the upkeep of their own environments and can make changes that we are unaware of which limits our ability to find and fix problems.
If your organization is looking for a "complete support" solution where IC Thrive manages all aspects of server support please ask us about our Private Cloud solution.