Formbuilder presents all submitted form responses in a table view. Learn more about forms in the Online Forms Overview article.
Customize Table View
By default, the table view for form responses will display an icon linking to the individual response view, delete icon, Submitted By field, and Submission Date field, as shown below.
You can customize the table view to include any other form fields you like. When you're editing a form, survey, or test, click the Views tab, then:
- Drag-and-drop either Custom Fields or System Fields from the left pane into a desired column in the central pane.
- Click Add Col if you need another column in your display.
- Edit or delete the fields you've added by mousing over and clicking either the edit pencil or the red delete icon.
- To resize a column, enter a new value on the right in either pixels or as a percentage. Click the green checkmark to confirm your changes.
- For a simpler display, click Delete Column.
- Be sure to click Save before you leave the Views tab.
By enabling pagination, form creators can control the number of form responses they'd like displayed on a single page.
To enable pagination, on the Views tab, (1) click the box for enable pagination. Then use the dropdown on the right (2) to control the number of items displayed on a single page. Click the Save button before leaving the page.