The Admin section provides centralized access to all intranet settings, as well as asset management (i.e. Sites, Apps, Pages). As an intranet manager, you'll use this section often.
To access the Admin section, click the Admin icon, top right of any screen. Note that this link is only accessible to those with elevated rights, so non-administrators will not see the link or have access to this section.
To access the Admin section in previous versions, click the Admin link, top right of any screen.
Contents of Admin Section
The Admin section has numerous tabs with different functions. Each is described below and linked to an article with more information.
- Setup - display tab when you click on Admin; system-wide options, access to product version and update; includes functions also listed under other tabs.
- Design - control the look and feel of the site, including colors and font.
- Directory - used to manage the integration of data and the look and feel of the Employee Directory. This tab is explained in more detail under Employee Information > Employee Directory.
- Security - used to manage user and content security.
- Assets - lets you manage sites, Apps, and pages.
- Tagging - tag management for item classification and search.