This version allows you to create unlimited widget pages, add mega menus, expands the form workflow functionality to other applications, and introduces Mega Menus. Functionality to override form colors and font has also been added. Learn more about Version 12.5 features.
Administrators and site owners are required to have Chrome, Firefox, or IE 9 or higher.
End user compatibility for IE 7 is still in-progress and is known to have issues in some installations. If you have users who can't upgrade from IE 7, please contact us before upgrading.
- Confirm you're running Intranet Connections Version 12.0 and CF 8.0.1 or later
- If web services is not enabled, download the Upgrade (last updated July 9, 2015)
- Make a backup of your site files and your site database
- Open a new browser session and visit the intranet site
- Go to the Admin > Site Settings area
- Locate and click, 'click here to upload file'
- Select the downloaded upgrade file
- Click install
- Allow the upgrade process to complete
If your upgrade encounters an error your site will revert to an operational 12.0 version.
A restart of the ColdFusion Application Server service is recommended after a successful upgrade.