Install the Web Services domain into Lucee Server
Use the Lucee Server Console to import the SSL certificate into Lucee.
- Navigate to the Lucee Server Administrator by going to HTTP://YOURSITENAME/Lucee/admin/server.cfm (e.g. http://myintranet.mydomain.com/Lucee/admin/server.cfm)
- Please contact Support for the default password
- Choose SSL Certificates under Services
- Enter cc.intranetconnections.com into the Host field. The port is 443
- Click install
- Reboot the intranet server, which is required for the cc.intranetconnections.com cert to become active.
- Version 13.5 and above : Click Admin > Scheduled Tasks and then click Run under the Web Services column
- Version 13.0 : Click Run besides Scheduled Task at the bottom of the main Admin screen
If the messages persist, verify your firewall is not blocking the communications between your web server and the following URL: https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?wsdl
Method for Testing
- On the web server, copy the web service URL into IE. IE is typically more locked down than other browsers and is the best to test this situation with. (https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?wsdl)
- The browser should return an XML document which looks similar to the image below. If it returns an error, please share this error with the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing a full screenshot.
If you can download the XML file without problems, but are still seeing error messages, try going to the following URL: https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?get_announcements
Send a screenshot of the results to Support for additional assistance at email@example.com.